Thursday, July 14, 2011

What a week!

So i have survived my first week of massage classes! I absolutely love everything about being back in school. Its fast paced, fun, everyone is so friendly, and I love that I'm finally doing what I've always wanted too.
Despite having a migraine for the last two days, I toughed it out. nothing is gonna stop me from being in class everyday, especially since if i miss more than two classes its an automatic fail. I also have my portable massage table now so everyone in my house is being spoiled as my practice dummys. I'm sure that once I start to get more of a time plan worked out I'll be able to keep up with this more.

So I'll end this post with a question, How do you keep up with hectic schedules?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lynx -
    I also went to massage school when my kids were little, and everyone asked me "how do you do it?!" Since then life is just one big hectic schedule. My answer is always "you just do it... and we all do it different." Find some systems, let go of some stuff, and offer to receive practice massage a lot, too! Very practically speaking, my partner & I use Cozi to coordinate our schedules, to-do lists, and shopping lists. I had some systems when the kids were little, like "this old backpack is the library backpack; all library crap goes there at the end of the day." I'm not good at cleaning, so I had to find ways to not-lose things! My kids also helped me practice anatomy & physiology, b/c the pictures in the books are so very cool. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete