Monday, May 16, 2011

Hemp jewelry

I love making jewelry with hemp, it gives me something to do with my hands and looks beautiful. The top necklace in the picture is the product of a kit i got at walmart. Its what got me hooked on hemp! The second necklace is one i made for my wife, its a fish bone design, adjustable choker in black and white. She loves pandas lol. The next two are my newest creations. I saw something like them on etsy and decided to blindly try for the same design. After many attempts this is what i got. The one on the left is adjustable! So i can change out the stones, a big plus for me since i have a big stone collection. The one on the right is unfinished. And the bottom one, a simple spiral knot design that holds my pentacle pendant on it. I never take it off, except to shower, and for this picture lol! It has two spike beads for accent, and fits like a loose choker. I may post a tutorial for some of these in the future. Maybe sooner if someone reads this and asks.

1 comment:

  1. I know how to do the basic knot, havent tried spiral know yet but would like to learn some others, I too enjoy hemp jewelry but when I have made it, it falls apart so easily.. My boyfriend has a beaded necklace I made for him last year and wears it everyday it has broken like 3 times but I have managed to fix it... And he just puts it right back on. That necklace, I am proud of.

    ReplyDelete