Thursday, May 26, 2011

Tea for the sick

Being sick is certainly no fun, and if you're like me, you hate taking meds and try other alternatives.

If you are nauseated, sore, have a sore throat and the sniffles this tea should help. All you need is peppermint, and honey. If you want to use peppermint leaves thats fine, or if you want to go to your local grocery store and buy the peppermint tea bags that works just as well. Do what works for you. I'm assuming everyone knows how to make tea, but if not Boil some water, then pour it over the peppermint into a cup. let it sit for about three minutes then take out the peppermint leaves or tea bag. now pour in honey to sweeten it up a bit.
Any time im feeling under the weather this is my go to tea, its simple and effective. I also like to take a lavender bath to relax my muscles and help me get to sleep. Just put a bit of lavender oil or some of the plant in the water while you bathe and relax.
Hope this helps someone. A good friend of mine is sick right now so this post will probably come in handy for him lol
~Lynx

No comments:

Post a Comment