Tuesday, May 24, 2011

school

finally, after years of putting it off, I am going back to school. I'm extremely excited as massage therapy is something I have wanted to do since before I even found paganism. Of course, its going to be quite a change. For all of my little ones lives I have been a stay at home mom. It was definitely time though. Vincent is almost four, and Ember is two. They aren't my little babies anymore (why must they grow up?!) and im finding that the older they get, the more free time I have. So, I can sit around on my bum all day, or I can go to school and follow my dreams. Obviously you know which one wins lol.
This post isn't very witchy I know, but this is a big step for me that I wanted to share, also, I will be going to school full time so I may not be able to post every day like I have wanted too. I will try to keep making time, and of course I can still do mobile posts, they may not be very long but they get the point through.

On another note, We checked out that pagan store. It took us forever to find it. They had apparently moved and one of the google pages gave us the old address. so then we had to find the new one and got lost on the way to it too. I think we drove in circles for a good half hour. But it was SO worth it. The next millenium has EVERYTHING. My wife and I could have stayed in there for hours. I ended up getting a few pieces of amber and a piece of blue tigers eye (I had red and gold so I needed blue too lol) and A book called the medicine cards. It was a used book and brand new it comes with cards. But I can make cards. My aunt had the set and would do readings for me. Its actually how I got my name! So I'm very happy to be able to have my own book. Well, thats all for now, I have a few things to take care of for school. Blessings everyone.
~Lynx

No comments:

Post a Comment