Saturday, May 21, 2011

Its a good day!

Well my wife has been away for a month for her job, and now she is back. thank gods! I was beginning to go a little crazy lol. Also, I now have a laptop with which to make my posts. im sure i'll probably do mobile posts still as its quick and convenient, but when i want to get into detail or run my mouth a lot ill use the computer.

Today we plan on going to check out a pagan shop in town called the next millennium. They have been around for years and from the pictures i saw on their website they have nearly everything a witch could ask for! I'll let you all know how it goes. Until then i will probably make another spell posting before the day is done. Also, before i forget (this is what i was talking about in my introduction post, i ramble) I will also be posting a how-to for one of my hemp necklaces.

I shall leave you with a quote from the living rede,
"The cards hold no magic, the runes have no secret
That's not found within you- if only you'll seek it."

No comments:

Post a Comment