Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A quick introduction.

Well, to start, you can call me lynx. It is my chosen name, and my animal guide. Im married to Isabell, my soulmate. Together we have two children, ages 4 (almost) and 2. I'll probably post a lot about these people. I like to do work with the gay community, equal rights and spreading the love, all that awsomeness. I also try to participate in the pagan community, though I tend to be much more solitary. As i grow older I find that while its great to be out of the broom closet, some may not agree with all that you do, and in such cases, its best to just smile and nod rather than allow others to nit pick your beliefs. After all, the gods know my intentions and thats all that matters.
I also should mention i tend to stray off topic sometimes and be quite random. My brain enjoys running on full speed with every thought yelling "pick me!" thats quite a lot for one poor little hamster to handle. So just bare with me, I assure you you will get a laugh and a point in each post. unless of course the post has no point, but this one does! 
I will post links to interesting articles and things i may find, sometimes i will post about parenting issues, or just hilarious stuff my kiddos do. I'll also be posting spells, recipes, and other things i find of use to a witch. Hopefully someone out there will enjoy reading this blog as much as I will enjoy writing it.
blessings to you!
-Lynx

1 comment:

  1. I did a powerpoint on proposition 8 for my computer and internet literacy class... I was just amazed by how much information I found about the gay community and it brought the subject closer to my heart... I just don't understand why it matters so much who you love... Ya know? lol I may start a blog I am not sure yet... But I need something to rant to... lol

    ReplyDelete