Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Links, Pages, and Photos

I've added a bit more to the blog. Now, there are a few more pages. The Lynx Links page takes you to a list of links I find useful or have posted to in my blogs. I've also added a photo page where I will be adding my own photography of nature and things that make me think magick, paganism, gods, etc. Finally, I added a recipe/spells page. This page is super helpful as it categorizes the recipes, spells, and rituals that I post and makes it quick and easy to go to whatever blog you may be looking for. Obviously as I post more blogs, these pages will fill up more.
Also, I am open to suggestions. I actually have a list of future topics. This way, If I can't think of something off the top of my head one day, I can look up a topic on my list and write about that. I've also got a list of spells and things ready to be posted. Whatever you suggest, will either be added to my list, or blogged about next time. I'm working on a contact me page so that you can send any ideas to me. Don't be shy, I write these blogs for other people to read so it's great to get feed back from the readers.

1 comment:

  1. It's really great to see what your doing with the blog! I love to come back and check all the time to see what is new!! Your blog is really helpful to me ^.^!

    ReplyDelete