Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tuna Pasta Recipe

Eating the same thing gets boring sometimes, so I occasionally look for new recipes to test. This recipe I found, tweaked, and enjoyed! Its so quick and easy to make too.

Ingredients:
1 Can of tuna (or chicken)
1 large can of stewed tomatoes
A few squirts of lemon juice
a bit of garlic and onion for taste
Parsley
2 cups favorite pasta noodle (I used elbow macaroni)

Heat the stewed tomatoes, lemon juice, and garlic/onion in a pan. Boil the macaroni in a pot. (haha obviously) Once the sauce is heated up, add the tuna. Stir it all together. When the pasta is done, drain it and put some on a plate, top with the sauce and add a bit of parsley.

It has a sweet kind of taste to it. I enjoyed it. Oddly enough, my mother in law said it tasted like Filipino sardines, which she likes. Try it and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment