Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers day

My weekend was pretty busy. We had my father in laws birthday saturday and fathers day sunday. To celebrate, we just did a cookout saturday and had some super delicious bbq ribs. My sister in law made some AMAZING biscuits and I'm going to beg her for the recipe and post it here, with her permission of course.
We are trying to potty train ember also. She did really well yesterday. Told us everytime she needed to go, only had one accident, and was refusing to wear a diaper. Now today she has decided she wants nothing to do with the toilet lol. My daughter is very stubborn. Everyone says girls are easier to potty train, but im starting to wonder.
This week I plan on getting up the first segment of my story, probably more towards the end of the week. I will also be posting a how to for one of the hemp necklaces, and adding a bit to The Poor Witch's Guide. So, today's post is a bit short, but I have a lot going on and am working on some big things for the blog. I hope you can bear with me! Hope you all had a great weekend!

~Lynx

No comments:

Post a Comment