Monday, June 13, 2011

Weather Woes

For the past few days we have had flood warnings here, as well as storm warnings. Luckily we have had very little rain and our area has not flooded! I've been wanting to take the kids to the park but the clouds, although rainless, look as though they will burst any moment. So, we've been cooped up in the house for a while.
Yesterday I was feeling sick so the baseball game we had all planned to go to ended up becoming a grandparents take the kids for a day event. They had a blast and came home with big smiles and stories about their day, though ember's were mostly gibberish.
Today I'm still feeling a bit bleh, but I really just want to get out of the house! I've been thinking about going for walks every morning, since its still a little cool but waking Izzy up to watch the kids can be quite the challenge. I suppose I could take the kids with me, and hope that they are awake, fed, and ready to go before noon lol! I definitely need the exercise though, and just the fresh air. I feel cramped, and like there is stale energy surrounding me. that must sound strange to some of you. Picture waking up, taking that first deep breath and big stretch and how much different your body already feels. I feel like I'm stuck mid stretch and my body is yelling at me to fix it.
Its a new week, and a new day. I'll just throw a walk into my routine and try to keep up!
~Lynx

No comments:

Post a Comment