Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tarot madness

Tuesday my aunt asked me to do a tarot reading for her over skype. We used to do readings all the time when I lived closer so I was happy to do it. The next day I felt like someone else needed a reading done. I often get these "feelings" and though i dont know exactly how to explain them, I just know things. So, i posted on my facebook that i was willing to do tarot readings for anyone who needed one.
The cosmic tarot deck. The deck I use!
Boy did I get what i asked for! Yesterday alone I did 9 readings. And every time the person would tell me how eerily accurate it was or how helpful it was. Well, I was on a roll, so this morning I offered to do more readings, bringing the tally to 14.

Normally, I don't put much stock into tarot. I always looked at it as simply a random drawing of cards that could pertain to any situation in ones life. Of course, i still loved doing readings. Its a great way to put thoughts in order and get some perspective. You may feel like you are making the wrong choice, so you do a traot reading and while reading the cards, whatever they may say, you focus on your issue and are able to solve it.
I didn't really believe that it was much more than that honestly. But after doing all those readings, and hearing from others, some even strangers, how exact it was. Well, im starting to think maybe there is more to it. I think I'll start studying more and try to learn the cards better so i dont have to glance at my book every so often anymore. Im also going to try and memorize the medicine cards as those are my favorite!

What are your experiences with tarot? Would you rather give a reading or recieve a reading?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you again for my reading. One of the things you mentioned happened this morning. The "king" showed up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tarot! But I'm terrible with memorizing stuff,and also I've never seen it done for real before. <.< I keep getting distracted by these fish on your page.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evaporator Replacement Tax Credit - Free Boiler Grants

    In the event that you right now get Working kettle substitution tax reduction or other qualifying benefits then you will be in line for a Free Boiler Grant which may work with your supplanting your old wasteful and costly heater. The ECO conspire helps householders who get Working Tax Credits, and it is substitution Universal Credit, to supply financing for a substitution kettle inside the home.

    Mortgage holders and individual occupants might be qualified for subsidizing under the Government-sponsored conspire which gives kettle financing to those in receipt of 1 of the passing advantages, including Working evaporator substitution tax break. In case this is material to you or somebody who for all time lives in your family you will get help to prompt an original evaporator which can assist with decreasing your energy charges altogether.
    Ark Insulation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recruitment agencies collaborate with government policies aimed at protecting migrant workers.

    ReplyDelete